Under the �Apna Ghar Housing Project� started by the Customs Health Care Society in Disaster hit areas (Flood and Earthquake) more than 700 hundred houses along with 30 Mosques have been built. Detail is given as under:-
- 350 houses in Noshehra, Charsada, Bahrin (Swat), and Peshawar of KPK during 2010 floods.
- 150 houses in Muzzafargarh during 2010 floods.
- 100 houses in Badin (Sindh) during 2012 floods.
- 50 houses in Awara, Baluchistan during 2013 earthquake.
- 50 houses in Ziarat, Baluchistan during 2008 earthquake.